Login or sign up Lost password?
Login or sign up
About 1890 the community started using this as a burial ground, but was never organized. Spring Hill Cemtery is located just 1/2 mile east of Gann Valley. This cemetery is located 2 miles from the Frank Pamania farm, Section 15, Township 107, Range 72. This was a private cemetery until about 1917 when it was deeded to the Catholic Indian Missions. Placidus is located 13-1/2 miles from the nearest post office.