Login or sign up Lost password?
Login or sign up
Both partners must: If you do not have your own officiant, you can be joined in marriage or a civil union by a Cook County judge at the Marriage and Civil Union Court, in the lower level of 119 W. No appointments are taken, so you should check the court’s website or call to confirm its hours.